Kochański Rapala & Partners appoint a new Head of their Banking, Finance and Restructuring Practice.
We have the pleasure of announcing that Szymon Gałkowski, advocate, who, until now has been one of the Partners of the Banking, Finance & Restructuring Department at Kochański Rapala & Partners (KZRP), has been promoted to the position of Head of the Banking, Finance & Restructuring Department.
Szymon Gałkowski, in his new role, will be supported by a team of 10 experienced lawyers, who are specialized in banking, finance, bankruptcy and restructuring law. At the same time, we would like to notify that we have ended our cooperation with Mr. Piotr Gałuszyński and Mr. Jacek Czabański.
In addition, we wish to advise that Rafał Zięba, advocate and Partner heads the Capital Markets Department at KZRP.
The new structure of the Banking, Finance and Restructuring, and Capital Markets Departments respectively, will furnish our Clients with a superior quality and stable provision of legal services. This also represents an important step in the implementation of KZRP’s investment policy and the implementation of intensive development plans for the Banking, Finance and Restructuring, and Capital Markets Departments.
Szymon Gałkowski specializes in banking, finance and restructuring law, with particular consideration of financing transactions, including capital market transactions.
He has been involved in a number of international and local projects with respect to project finance, acquisition finance (share deals and asset deals) and real estate finance by banks and other financial institutions, as well as during the issue of securities and admissions for public trading.
He has also successfully advised clients in regard to various company financial restructuring projects as well as mergers and acquisition transactions, banking transactions, and in the preparation of internal banking documentation.
He holds an Alternative Trading System Advisor NewConnect/Catalyst Certificate, issued by the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Prior to joining KZRP, Szymon Gałkowski obtained experience at international law firms such as Allen & Overy, Weil, Gotshal & Manges and CMS Cameron McKenna, amongst others.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Magdalena Mitas in IKAR “The scope of rail carriers’ duties to provide information with respect to the services they cater and details of rail connection options at particular stations on which they operate”.
- After the Conference organized by KZRP and BCC "The amendment to the Act on Competition and Consumer Protection".
- Dr Marek Jeżewski - a co-author of the new book titled "Arbitration in International Law".