Kochański & Partners has advised Skanska Group in connection with one of the largest transactions on the Warsaw land investment market concerning the future development of a state-of-the-art office complex including high-rise towers
Kochański & Partners (K&P) has advised the Skanska Group on the acquisition from the Boryszew Group S.A. of real property located in the center of Warsaw, adjacent to Łucka Street, and shall advise on the related investment process. The net value of the transaction amounted to approx. PLN 96 million; which places the transaction as one of the largest ever on the Polish land investment market in terms of value.
A conditional sale agreement regarding the property was concluded on July 18, 2016 and executed on August 3, 2016. As such, the Skanska Group has also indirectly acquired the rights to the resulting investment project.
The transaction was handled by K&P’s team consisting of Rafał Zięba (Managing Partner), Kamil Osiński (Partner, Real Estate Law Practice), project coordinator, Paweł Cholewiński (Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions Practice) responsible for corporate aspects, and Andrzej Zając (Senior Associate, Real Estate Law Practice), responsible for real estate aspects
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- K&P will provide a workshop for the FILM Law School
- IFLR1000 recommendation for K&P Energy & Infrastructure Practice
- K&P win a case before the European Court of Human Rights