Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
Dr. Marek Jeżewski, Advocate, Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution at Kochański & Partners, will join the jury of this year’s Lewiatan Arbitration Moot (Konkurs Arbitrażowy Lewiatan, KAL).
- The competition is organized by the Lewiatan Arbitration Court, one of the leading arbitration courts in Poland. This is the first and the largest moot court event in Poland for trainee advocates and attorneys at law, launched in 2012.
- Participants must develop strategies for cases inspired by real arbitration proceedings, and in simulating the role of the parties’ attorneys, prepare pleadings and represent the parties at mock hearings.
Participants are judged by a jury of arbitration practitioners.
The moot court is held under the Honorary Patronage of the President of the National Bar Council of Attorneys-at-Law (KRRP) and the President of the Polish Bar Council (NRA).
For detailed rules and competition schedule see: http://kal.org.pl/
The arbitration and dispute resolution practice is one of the leading teams at Kochański & Partners, and the only arbitration practice in Poland able to independently handle proceedings in any jurisdiction in the world. Dr. Marek Jeżewski and his team represent clients before domestic and international arbitration tribunals, in investment arbitration disputes under different sets of rules, including ICSID, UNCITRAL, SCC, ICC, Swiss Rules of International Arbitration and others. Dr. Jeżewski has also served as the presiding arbitrator or co-arbitrator in 10 arbitration cases.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- We support businesses in difficult times
- Design Thinking in Project Management: Olgierd Świerzewski at the 5th Project Management Forum
- #RatujBiznes – Wojciech Wrochna, Kochański & Partners, assists businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic