Kochański & Partners acting as legal counsel to Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne
Kochański & Partners has been awarded a tender for legal services to PSE S.A. – the sole Polish electricity transmission system operator. The Firm will assist PSE in addressing the formal and legal aspects of the company’s electricity infrastructure. As part of the project, Kochański & Partners lawyers will represent the client before public administration bodies, common and administrative courts, the Supreme Court and the Supreme Administrative Court, in addition to advising on preparation for and conduct of proceedings, as well as drafting of relevant legal opinions.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- The Labour Inspectorate (PIP) to conduct workplace inspections in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Governmental draft amendments to the Commercial Companies Code ("CCC")
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders