Kochański & Partners acted as legal counsel in the consolidation of three joint-stock companies from the FORMASTER group
Kochański & Partners (K&P) acted as legal counsel in the consolidation of three joint-stock companies from the FORMASTER group, the largest manufacturer and distributor of pitcher filters (DAFI brand) in Poland, with DAFI PRO S.A. and DAFI MARKET S.A. being absorbed into the surviving FORMASTER S.A.
The merger totalled over PLN 300 million, involving 220 employees, two modern production halls, and an innovative research centre, with total annual turnover of PLN 150 million.
The legal assistance offered by K&P covered in particular: conducting the merger procedure under corporate law, providing tax and accounting support, carrying out research into labour, environmental and administrative-legal succession regulations, as well as mergers of entities in special economic zones.
An important aspect of the consolidation was that one of the merging companies was in liquidation, making it necessary to first reverse the liquidation and synchronize it with the merger procedure.
The team was led by Bartosz Kosek (Partner, Head of Commercial Law Practice) and Paweł Mardas (Partner, Head of M&A Practice), and included: Agata Dziwisz (Partner, Head of Tax Practice), Anna Gwiazda (Partner, Head of Labor Law Practice), Andrzej Malec, PhD (Partner, Tax Counsellor, Certified Accountant), Agnieszka Serzysko, PhD (Partner, Head of Financial Services Sector), Szymon Balcerzak (Head of Transaction Advisory and Analysis), Izabela Andrzejewska-Czernek, PhD (Senior Associate), Joanna Kośmider (Senior Associate), and Karolina Jasiulewicz (Associate).
- Maintaining financial flow in terms of tax liabilities
- Gaps in the anti-crisis shield - special Covid-19 pandemic Act
- The coronavirus may be deadlier than the 1918 flu: Here’s how it stacks up to other pandemics
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- Kochański & Partners co-author an energy report for Japanese entrepreneurs