Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
Magdalena Papiernik (Advocate, Senior Associate) served as arbiter during the Polish qualifying round for the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, the most prestigious international law competition in the world today. The qualifications were held last Friday and Saturday (1-2.02.2020) at the seat of the Supreme Administrative Court.
Jessup is the world’s largest moot court competition bringing together students from over 700 faculties of law and different jurisdictions every year.
The winner of the Polish qualifying round will represent Poland at the international finals in Washington.
Official Jessup website
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- K&P experts co-author energy law commentary
- Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide
- Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!