Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
Magdalena Papiernik (Advocate, Senior Associate) served as arbiter during the Polish qualifying round for the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, the most prestigious international law competition in the world today. The qualifications were held last Friday and Saturday (1-2.02.2020) at the seat of the Supreme Administrative Court.
Jessup is the world’s largest moot court competition bringing together students from over 700 faculties of law and different jurisdictions every year.
The winner of the Polish qualifying round will represent Poland at the international finals in Washington.
Official Jessup website
- COVID-19 and the Pharmaceutical Industry [Kochański & Partners report]
- Financial Shield: Aid to Large Enterprises
- Poland | New anti-crisis package
- Kochanski & Partners experts co-author energy law commentary
- Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide
- Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!