Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
Magdalena Papiernik (Advocate, Senior Associate) served as arbiter during the Polish qualifying round for the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, the most prestigious international law competition in the world today. The qualifications were held last Friday and Saturday (1-2.02.2020) at the seat of the Supreme Administrative Court.
Jessup is the world’s largest moot court competition bringing together students from over 700 faculties of law and different jurisdictions every year.
The winner of the Polish qualifying round will represent Poland at the international finals in Washington.
Official Jessup website
- Poland as one of energy transition leaders?
- Arbitral Tribunal: Slovakia’s actions against Muszynianka showed “willful disregard for the law”
- If you are a “new” large enterprise, don’t forget to perform an energy audit
- Kochanski & Partners experts co-author energy law commentary
- Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide
- Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!