Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in IKAR “Status and tasks of the European Railway Agency – the current status and prospects in light of the IV railway package of the EU”.
Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł coedited the latest (7/2014) issue of Internetowy Kwartalnik Antymonopolowy i Regulacyjny IKAR (Internet Antitrust and Regulatory Quarterly) devoted to railway transport law. His article entitled “Status and tasks of the European Railway Agency – the current status and prospects in light of the IV railway package of the EU” was published in the issue.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Filip Kona in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet".
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in the Review of Economic Legislation "The axiology of the energy sector’s regulation".