Dr Marek Jeżewski – a co-author of the new book titled “Arbitration in International Law”.
Dr Marek Jeżewski is a co-author of the book titled “Arbitration in International Law” edited by Professor Cezary Mika, published in January 2015 by C.H.Beck publishing house. Marek Jeżewski wrote a chapter titled “The nature of modern international arbitration”.
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kamil Osiński in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "There will be a chance to purchase company apartments".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A tablet is a better than a confirmation of receipt, but not in every aspect"
- Educational project for artists directed to all Academies of Fine Arts in Poland has just started!.