Dr Marek Jeżewski – a co-author of the new book titled “Arbitration in International Law”.
Dr Marek Jeżewski is a co-author of the book titled “Arbitration in International Law” edited by Professor Cezary Mika, published in January 2015 by C.H.Beck publishing house. Marek Jeżewski wrote a chapter titled “The nature of modern international arbitration”.
- K&P has been short-listed at “EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kamil Osiński in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "There will be a chance to purchase company apartments".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A tablet is a better than a confirmation of receipt, but not in every aspect"
- Educational project for artists directed to all Academies of Fine Arts in Poland has just started!.