Bioethics and Public Health
On Saturday, 10 December 2016, at the National Scientific Conference “Bioethics and Public Health” organized by the Committee for Bioethics at the Presidium of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Center for Bioethics & Biolaw of the Institute of Philosophy of the University of Warsaw and the Polish Division of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics – dr Joanna Ostojska-Kołodziej, advocate from Kochański & Partners law firm will provide a lecture titled “The Right to Health: Does it Actually Cover Everyone and Why it Does Not. Legislative Omissions Illustrated by The Example of Transsexual Persons”.
More information: http://cbb.uw.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Program-konferencji-BIOETYKA-A-ZDROWIE-PUBLICZNE-05.12.2016.pdf
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- K&P advised ING Lease on the termination of leasing and sale of a real property in the total amount of EUR 27 million
- Arbitration Academy
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million