Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference
On 18th and 19th of October the international “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” conference took place in Warsaw. The subject matter of the event concerned the analysis of trends on the global market.
Among more than 80 speakers there were key persons in the CEE industry from fields such as: fin-tech, life science and digital business. In their speeches, world-class experts presented issues related to the most important changes in the financial industry, media, new technologies sector, and medical industry and discussed with participants what important developments are in the horizon.
Kochański & Partners was represented at the conference by Aleksander Galos, Attorney at Law, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals Practice, who participated in both presentations and closed meetings with the speakers.
INSIDE TRENDS is one of the most important conferences focused on business trends in Central and Eastern Europe. This year’s edition was attended by nearly 1000 people working in the fields of business, marketing, science and media.
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- A team of K&P experts will take part in IBA 2018
- K&P ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
- Kochanski & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts