XXIV Cloud Computing GigaCon Conference
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański & Partners, will be a speaker at the XXIV Cloud Computing GigaCon Conference to be held on 29 May 2017 at Courtyard Hotel in Warsaw. The Conference is dedicated to businesses that have discovered the advantages of cloud computing such as cost optimization, fast implementation and flexibility of IT solutions.
Mr. Gruszecki will talk about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and cybersecurity in Cloud Computing.
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/cloud_waw_17/
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- KOCHANSKI ZIEBA & PARTNERS WINS POLAND TAX FIRM OF THE YEAR AT THE INTERNATIONAL TAX REVIEW’S EUROPEAN TAX AWARDS 2017
- Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita 2017
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017