XVI GigaCon Conference: IT in Insurance
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of the New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański & Partners will give a lecture at XVI GigaCon Conference: IT in Insurance on 2 March at Courtyard Hotel in Warsaw dedicated to the computerization of the insurance sector.
The coming years will bring huge challenges for the insurance sector. On the one hand, there is a perspective of dynamic development, while on the other the need to adapt solutions and customer approach to changing market demands. It is no longer the product offering that matters the most but the efficiency of processes, quality of customer service, i.e. the speed and convenience of this service.
Mr. Gruszecki will talk about the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the insurance sector.
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/ubezp_waw_17/
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- Kochański & Partners short-listed in the category ‘Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe’
- Network Security Congress in Warsaw
- DATACENTER GigaCon Conference in Cracow