An interview with Paweł Borowski on the GazetaPrawna.pl portal, “An enterprising use of mediation. Reaching a settlement should be easier”
The Gazeta Prawna website has published an interview with Paweł Borowski: “An enterprising use of mediation. Reaching a settlement should be easier”. A key issue with respect to finding efficient solutions, and should be taken note of, when taking a right and contemporary path, will be regulated in draft provisions concerning the method of selection of a mediator and the appropriate determination of qualifications required to conduct mediation – said Paweł Borowski with regard to a bill for the regulation of mediation in Business Law.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański Rapala & Partners Law Firm has won a case for the editors-in-chief of the daily “Fakt” tabloid newspaper and its website Fakt.pl against the General Inspectorate for Road Transport.
- Paweł Borowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Facilitating may be decisive in the timelines of decisions".
- Today's vectors in Puls Biznesu