An interview with Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna has published an interview with Konrad Orlik “Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors” – “First and foremost, my concerns relate to the security of the creditor’s interests, for whom rapidity of actions undertaken by a court bailiff and, efficient communication with enforcement authority is crucial for the proper protection of his interests. Another concern relates to the improvement of the competitiveness among the court bailiff offices. “
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Paweł Gunia in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple".
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".