An interview with Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna has published an interview with Konrad Orlik “Limits imposed on court bailiffs can hit the creditors” – “First and foremost, my concerns relate to the security of the creditor’s interests, for whom rapidity of actions undertaken by a court bailiff and, efficient communication with enforcement authority is crucial for the proper protection of his interests. Another concern relates to the improvement of the competitiveness among the court bailiff offices. “
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
- Paweł Gunia in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple".
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".