Witold Zbigniew Głuchowski
Advocate / Partner / Corporate and Commercial Disputes / White-Collar Crimes
Witold is an advocate with extensive experience in commercial litigation and white-collar crime. He advises on risk management and crisis situations. He is also qualified as an Internal Auditor for the ISO/IEC 27001:2017 Information Security Management System.
Witold gained his experience in leading Polish and international law firms, where he handled complex litigation in the field of commercial and criminal law, including day-to-day corporate compliance services:
- day-to-day legal advice to one of the leading companies in the home appliances, audio/video equipment and e-commerce sectors on compliance issues in the broadest sense, litigation and arbitration, and disputes before the Polish Patent Office;
- litigation on behalf of one of the authors’ associations – conducting copyright and related criminal proceedings concerning infringement of economic copyrights;
- representation in criminal proceedings against managers in public companies;
- representation of leading financial institutions and media groups in criminal and tax crime proceedings;
- implementation and review of compliance procedures, such as: anti-corruption procedures, whistleblowing procedures, AML procedures;
- carrying out internal investigations and audits in relation to detected irregularities;
- preparation of dawn raid procedures and training in their application;
- conducting proceedings against the State Treasury in relation to damage caused by the actions of State authorities.
Languages:Polish, English, German
Education: Witold graduated from the University of Warsaw and completed the Center for American Law Studies programme at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw run in cooperation with the University of Florida.