The need to raise capital remains fundamental for companies, and access to investors willing to provide businesses with the capital they need is crucial to their survival in rapidly changing markets, by providing opportunities for growth and expansion beyond the geography of local markets.
When the need for expansion and development goes beyond the capabilities and current conditions of the local market, companies seek financing and access to capital on foreign markets and stock exchanges.
One of the most attractive destinations is the London Stock Exchange, which is comprised of separate segments, with each segment being governed by its own rules and requirements for access.
During our webinar we will discuss, among others, the following topics:
- How to prepare for a dual listing in London?
- What does a dual listing look like and what does it involve?
- What requirements and barriers for Polish companies may appear on the capital market in London?
- What is the impact of Polish legislation on the effectiveness of dual listing?
- How to best communicate with the market in the case of a Polish WSE-listed company entering a foreign stock exchange?
- If not London, then where?
Paweł Mardas, Advocate, Partner, Head of M&A Practice
Szymon Balcerzak, Partner, Head of Transaction Advisory and Analysis
Karol Połosak, Advocate, Partner
The online meeting will be held in Polish. The link to the webinar will be sent to the participants one day before the event.
Registration for this event is now closed.