Tobiasz Szychowski and Filip Kona in BPCC Contact Magazine “Poland and Britain – past, present and future”
British-Polish Chamber of Commerce has published an article by Tobiasz Szychowski and Filip Kona in Contact Online “Poland and Britain – past, present and future” about the UK investments in Poland and the Polish investments in UK, including a historical overview on Polish-British complex relationships.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Magdalena Mitas, a laureate of the Rising Stars Contest
- KZRP provides advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating at the WSE
- Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł is a co-author of Beck’s Large Commentary "Competition and Consumer Protection Act. Commentary"