The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector
Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska, Senior Associate at Kochański & Partners will co-run a workshop “The new rules of supervision by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the banking sector” on 15-16 November 2016 in Warsaw at the Westin Hotel, organized by MM Conferences.
In her lecture, Klaudia Szymańska-Rutkowska will focus on increasing the powers of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and their impact on the practices of the industry:
- broadened list of conditions for banks to be put under compulsory administration by the FSA,
- practices of the market / case study – appointment of a compulsory administrator in a dozen financial institutions.
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Smogathon – new anti-smog technologies
- NEW PARTNER AT THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRACTICE AT KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS LAW FIRM
- Financial Times ranking: Most innovative law firms in 2016