The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017
Business law firm Kochański Zięba & Partners another year in a row has been ranked in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017 guide in the following areas of law: Corporate and M&A, Real Estate and Construction, Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Banking and Finance, Restructuring and Insolvency. In addition, individuals recommendations received: Rafał Zięba, Kamil Osiński, Szymon Gałkowski, Paweł Gunia, Rafał Rapala, Paweł Cholewiński, Karolina Marciniszyn, Marek Jeżewski i Konrad Orlik.
Commercial Corporate and M&A: “Kochański Zięba & Partners acts for clients including Mitsubishi Electric, Griffin and Ikea. ‘Outstanding’ practice heads Rafał Rapala and Paweł Cholewiński provide ‘well-thought out strategies.”
Real Estate and Construction: “At Kochanski Zieba & Partners, real estate practice head Kamil Osiński assisted South Africa-based Redefine Properties with the €1.1bn purchase of a portfolio of commercial properties as part of its acquisition of Echo Prime Properties from Echo Investment. Osiński also acted alongside Rafał Zięba and Szymon Gałkowski for Skanska on the €23m acquisition of real property in central Warsaw. Other key figures include Paweł Gunia, who leads on construction, and Rafał Rapala.”
Dispute Resolution: “Kochanski Zieba & Partners’ commercial litigation practice is headed by Konrad Orlik, while Marek Jeżewski leads the arbitration practice. Highlights included representing Muszynianka in an investment treaty dispute with Slovakia.”
Intellectual Property: “Kochanski Zieba & Partners acts for clients including Pandora, Tata Global Beverages and Pamapol. Partner Karolina Marciniszyn is recommended.”
Banking and Finance: “At Kochanski Zieba & Partners, practice head Szymon Gałkowski led a team assisting Griffin Institutional Access Real Estate Fund with the €36m financing of the acquisition and modernisation of Raiffeisen Business Center.”
- KZP advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition
- Piotr Kochański for Warsaw Business Journal
- Kochański Zięba & Partners advises Tauron Polska Energia S.A.
- Meeting of Leaders - XIII Banking Forum
- Industrial Energy and Defence Summit. Europe meets Ukraine 2017 (#IDES)
- Kochański Zięba & Partners has been short-listed for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2017