The Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019
On 12 December 2019, the fourth edition of the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital partnered by Kochański & Partners, took place.
About 400 participants – owners and CEOs of large and medium Polish companies, banks and other financial sector companies, heads of state-owned companies and representatives of business support institutions – took part in the largest national event devoted to the Polish economy. The event was organised to exchange experiences and insights between members of the business community, as well as to discuss current issues significant to the Polish market, under the slogan of “Polish capital setting off into the world”.
The lunchtime panel entitled “Preparation of expansion and access to capital on foreign markets” featured notable speakers such as Axel Kalinowski, Head of Central and Southern Europe at London Stock Exchange, and Piotr Kochański, Managing Partner of Kochański & Partners.
Piotr Kochański presented Jerzy and Adam Krzanowscy, co-founders of Nowy Styl sp. z o.o, with the FORBES award in the TRANSACTION OF THE YEAR (M&A) category.
Thank you for joining us at the Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- Kochanski & Partners has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- Kochanski & Partners to partner the upcoming 4th Polish Capital Congress