The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
From November 8-10, 2017 Magdalena Papiernik, Advocate, and Dominika Durchowska, Lawyer, in Kochański Zięba & Partners law firm ran school workshops during the fourth annual Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association.
The aim of Constitutional Week is to direct the focus of middle and high school students towards consideration of the practical implications of the applicability of the Constitution and the role of the Constitutional Tribunal. The workshops are designed to allow the students to discover, in an easy and entertaining way, that constitutional issues have a direct impact on our lives. During Constitutional Week the idea of conscious citizenship is promoted, and the students are encouraged to become more interested in public life. In this edition of Constitutional Week the focus is on demonstrating the key role of the common court in law enforcement in Poland, the implications of the autonomy of the court, the independent judiciary and the separation of powers.
Mr. Adam Bodnar, Ombudsman, took honorary patronage over Constitutional Week whilst Professor Ewa Łętowska was in charge of the teaching materials.
Magdalena Papiernik ran workshops with the second and third grade pupils of the middle school in Primary School No. 1 in Dynow and Dominika Durchowska with the second and fourth grades students of the Technical High Schools of the Polygraphy and Media School Complex of Zenon Klemensiewicz in Cracow.
For more information, please visit: http://stowarzyszenieholda.pl/projekty/tydzien-konstytucyjny/
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- K&P advise Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, JPMorgan, BNP Paribas and Lloyds in respect to the EUR 900 million financing of an industrial supplier acquisition