Smogathon – new anti-smog technologies
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counsel, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications at Kochanski Zieba & Partners, will be a mentor during the SMOGATHON – BOOTCAMP EDITION in Krakow, which is to take place from 26 to 28 November this year.
Smogathon is a yearly anti-smog event during which young entrepreneurs, scientists, inventors, and engaged citizens make efforts to develop practical anti-smog solutions based on new technologies.
Paweł will advise teams participating in the competition from all over the world on legal aspects and tell them what they should pay attention to when developing their products.
What really matters is the idea, creativity and commitment. Out of 25 projects selected, even the “fanciest” one may win if only the author can show that his or her idea actually works.
For more information: http://smogathon.com/
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- NEW PARTNER AT THE NEW TECHNOLOGIES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS PRACTICE AT KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS LAW FIRM
- Financial Times ranking: Most innovative law firms in 2016
- K&P advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw