Food, Dietary Supplements, FSMP, Cosmetics
K&P’s lawyers have extensive experience in advising manufacturers of so-called borderline products. We assist our clients in product classification, marketing, labeling and advertising.
We provide the following services:
- Advice on the legal requirements for the manufacturing and marketing of borderline products
- Advice on names and labeling of borderline products, including the use of nutrition and health claims
- Legal assistance relating to the advertising of borderline products and the restrictions on advertising such products
- Representation in proceedings before the National Sanitary Inspectorate, the Trading Standards Inspectorate and the Food and Agricultural Product Quality Agency
- Representation in court proceedings, in particular based on fair competition laws