Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide
The second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide has been issued for 2020 by The Legal 500 in cooperation with leading international law firms. The publication is addressed to in-house lawyers and presents a holistic view of issues related to Private Equity in 21 different global jurisdictions.
The Guide is a comprehensive study on, inter alia, M&A, incentive programmes for managerial staff and debt financing.
The publication also features comments, opinions and international expert forecasts, with Gabriel Olearnik, LL.M., Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at Kochański & Partners, sharing his thoughts on Private Equity in Poland, and answering numerous questions related to the legal environment and the most important factors affecting Private Equity in the country.
We invite you to read
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!
- Piotr Kochański and Axel Kalinowski (The London Stock Exchange) on accessing foreign capital at the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital
- Kochański & Partners Advise Global Primex on the Introduction of eVouchers in the EU