Second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide
The second edition of The Legal 500: Private Equity Guide has been issued for 2020 by The Legal 500 in cooperation with leading international law firms. The publication is addressed to in-house lawyers and presents a holistic view of issues related to Private Equity in 21 different global jurisdictions.
The Guide is a comprehensive study on, inter alia, M&A, incentive programmes for managerial staff and debt financing.
The publication also features comments, opinions and international expert forecasts, with Gabriel Olearnik, LL.M., Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at Kochański & Partners, sharing his thoughts on Private Equity in Poland, and answering numerous questions related to the legal environment and the most important factors affecting Private Equity in the country.
We invite you to read
- Poland as one of energy transition leaders?
- Arbitral Tribunal: Slovakia’s actions against Muszynianka showed “willful disregard for the law”
- If you are a “new” large enterprise, don’t forget to perform an energy audit
- Kochański & Partners: New Year, New Promotions!
- Piotr Kochański and Axel Kalinowski (The London Stock Exchange) on accessing foreign capital at the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital
- Closer to clouds: A new position of the Office of the Financial Supervision Authority on cloud solutions for the financial services sector