Rzeczpospolita: A wave of bankruptcies hitting Polish railways.
RRzeczpospolita has published an article entitled “A wave of bankruptcies hitting Polish railways” by Robert Przybylski. It cites a statement made, among others, by Dr. Marek Jeżewski from Kochański Zieba Rapala & Partners Law Firm during the debate on the implementation of projects in the railway infrastructure sector which was held at the headquarters of our firm on 18 June 2015.
For more information, go tohttp://www4.rp.pl/artykul/1210374-Wiele-firm-podwykonawczych-PKP-PLK-oglasza-upadlosc.html
Tags: arbitraż, pkpplk, pzpd
- The Fourth Forbes Congress of Polish Capital 2019
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- Draft amendments to the Polish banking act and the consumer credit act - newsletter KZRP.
- KZRP is one of the largest law firms in Poland according to Rzeczpospolita newspaper.
- Artur Piechocki in OIRP Radca Prawny “How to be comment online without getting into hot water".