Ringier Axel Springer Polska consolidates dispute resolution services by choosing Kochański & Partners
Ringier Axel Springer Polska, publisher of the Polish editions of Newsweek, Forbes, Onet, Business Insider, Politico, Fakt Gazeta Codzienna, Fakt24, Ofeminin, Mednet, Plejada, NOIZZ, Przegląd Sportowy, Auto Świat, etc., has consolidated its dispute resolution services by choosing Kochański & Partners as its legal advisor in Poland.
Kochański & Partners has provided comprehensive legal services to Ringier Axel Springer Polska since entering the Polish market. For 16 years, Kochański & Partners has advised the publisher in the field of commercial, press, media, intellectual property, tax and labour law, as well as litigation and transactions.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association