Promotions at Kochański & Partners
In its 2015 year end round of promotions, Kochanski Zieba & Partners is pleased to advise that Paweł Borowski, advocate, has been promoted to be a Partner and head the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Life Sciences sector practice.
Paweł joined K&P in July 2014. He represents clients in pharmaceutical matters, particularly with respect to clinical trials, distribution, sales, marketing and promotion of medicinal products, as well as refund proceedings. Prior to joining K&P he worked, inter alia, at the Warsaw office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Lovells law firm. He also lectured postgraduate students at the Warsaw University of Technology, the Business School on Pharmacoeconomics, Pharma Marketing and Pharmaceutical Law.
Aleksandra Polak, advocate (Corporate and M&A), Sylwia Uziębło-Kowalska, advocate (Construction and Infrastructure, Arbitration and ADR), Anna Zięba, tax advisor (Tax), Klaudia Szymańska, trainee at the District Bar Association in Warsaw, (Financial Services) and Mateusz Ostrowski, advocate (Commercial Litigation) have all been promoted to the position of Senior Associate.
“As a firm we believe in the continuous development of our lawyers. This is a clear demonstration that
a glass ceiling does not exist at K&P. Many of those that have been promoted have joined us from international law firms. We believe that having a relatively young, yet very experienced group of lawyers, gives us a huge advantage over our competition. We are seeing more and more a new breed of younger in-house counsel, and having a team that can work hand-in-hand with our clients, we consider is hugely beneficial to our clients. We would like to congratulate all those promoted and wish them further successes ”, stated Rafał Zięba, advocate and Co-Managing Partner at K&P.
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia"
- New rules of arbitration with US entities.
- Kochański & Partners win a case for Ringier Axel Springer Polska before the Supreme Court.
- Kochański & Partners advised a fund managed by Griffin Real Estate on the acquisition and acquisition finance of the Raiffeisen Business Center in Warsaw.