Press law. Court proceedings in press cases.
We are pleased to announce that on July 24th, 2017, the C.H.Beck series Court Commentaries by Topic (Polish: Sądowe Komentarze Tematyczne) have been enriched by the addition of a publication by Kochanski Zięba and Partners lawyers: Agnieszka Chajewska (Advocate, Senior Associate), Anna Cichońska (Advocate, Partner) and Konrad Orlik (Advocate, Partner, Head of Litigation Practice).
Commentary “Press law. Court proceedings in press cases” (Polish: Prawo prasowe. Postępowania sądowe w sprawach prasowych) is a new, unique and practical publication based on many years of our lawyers’ experience in providing legal advice to press publishers and other media. The commentary is primarily intended for journalists, editors-in-chief and lawyers. However, owing to the user friendly form and various templates included therein, it can easily be used by any person who deals with the press either as its author or recipient.
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- Kochański & Partners – special sponsor of GC Summit Central & Eastern Europe Legal500
- IFA European Region Conference – YIN Panel
- New Head of the Kraków office of Kochański & Partners
- Kochański & Partners advised on the acquisition of Duon Dystrybucja by leading european infastructure fund Infracapital
- Seminar in Katowice for local government officials, dedicated to the application of the NIS Directive and GDPR