PPCC Members Meeting: Contracts in e-commerce – legal issues
The last meeting of members of the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, organised in cooperation with Law Firm Kochanski Zieba & Partners on 15 February 2018, was devoted to legal issues regarding contracts in e-commerce. The leading speakers at the event were Krzysztof Zięba – Legal Counsel, Partner and Head of FMCG Retail and Automotive and Trade & Distribution Practices at Kochanski & Partners, and Dr Marcin Huczkowski, Ph.D. – Legal Counsel and Senior Associate at Kochanski & Partners. We would like to thank both our Speakers and the Representatives of the Chamber for taking part in this successful event!
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- Cracow office of Kochanski & Partners shortlisted in the Polskie Wnętrze 2017 architectural plebiscite!
- Piotr Kochański shortlisted for the “European Managing Partner of the Year” at The Lawyers
- Capacity market & energy storage - new developments on the Polish energy market