Poland: Private Equity – interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at Kochanski & Partners
In association with a leading international law firm, Legalease are producing a series of online country comparative legal guides, designed to give the in-house community greater insight to the law and regulations in unfamiliar jurisdictions.
The aim of the Private Equity guide is to provide its readers with a pragmatic overview of the private equity law across a variety of jurisdictions.
This country-specific Q&A prepared by Kochański & Partners provides an overview to private equity laws and regulations that may occur in Poland.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019