Piotr Kochański was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia”
On 3 December, the “Prawnicy 30-lecia” gala took place in the Sobański Palace in Warsaw, organized by the Polish Association of Legal Employers and Rzeczpospolita daily. The event was organised to honour outstanding lawyers who have made a unique contribution to the development of the industry after 1989.
The guests included the owners and partners of the largest international and Polish law firms operating in our country.
We are delighted to announce that Piotr Kochański, the Managing Partner of Kochański & Partners was an honoured lawyer, who, together with other members of the Polish legal elite, was awarded the title of “Prawnik 30-lecia”, honouring 30 years of excellence in the legal industry!
This award is a special form of recognising the unique achievements of leading corporate lawyers who, after 1989, made an extraordinary contribution to the development of the legal services market, founded or co-founded law firms, and, at the same time, contributed to the development of legislation, shaping the Polish economy and market principles through their scientific and social work or work for state institutions.
We heartily congratulate Piotr Kochański and are delighted he has been recognised with such an honour!
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- 100 years of Polish Independence and diplomatic relations with Japan
- K&P lawyers attend an event of the General Consulate of Austria
- Aleksander Galos attended the “Business Insider INSIDE TRENDS” Conference