Piotr Kochański and Axel Kalinowski (The London Stock Exchange) on accessing foreign capital at the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital
For many Polish companies, accessing local capital is one of the most serious barriers to international development.
However, this barrier is not insurmountable. Due to the dynamic development of Polish businesses, foreign capital markets are becoming more and more accessible. This not only enables companies to develop their products, but also to raise capital abroad. With the use of IPOs, dual listings on mature capital markets or Private Equity funds, companies can be injected with the capital necessary for active and effective growth.
With their experience and close business ties with the London Stock Exchange, Kochański & Partners are able to provide Polish businesses with comprehensive assistance in raising foreign capital, and in expanding into global markets.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Kochański & Partners Advise Global Primex on the Introduction of eVouchers in the EU
- Closer to clouds: A new position of the Office of the Financial Supervision Authority on cloud solutions for the financial services sector
- Kochański & Partners acted as legal counsel in the consolidation of three joint-stock companies from the FORMASTER group