Piotr Kochański and Axel Kalinowski (The London Stock Exchange) on accessing foreign capital at the Forbes Congress of Polish Capital
For many Polish companies, accessing local capital is one of the most serious barriers to international development.
However, this barrier is not insurmountable. Due to the dynamic development of Polish businesses, foreign capital markets are becoming more and more accessible. This not only enables companies to develop their products, but also to raise capital abroad. With the use of IPOs, dual listings on mature capital markets or Private Equity funds, companies can be injected with the capital necessary for active and effective growth.
With their experience and close business ties with the London Stock Exchange, Kochański & Partners are able to provide Polish businesses with comprehensive assistance in raising foreign capital, and in expanding into global markets.
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- Closer to clouds: A new position of the Office of the Financial Supervision Authority on cloud solutions for the financial services sector
- Kochański & Partners acted as legal counsel in the consolidation of three joint-stock companies from the FORMASTER group
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)