On 26 and 27 October 2022, a training course entitled “Payment services in PSD2: in anticipation of PSD3 and the upcoming regulation of the digital economy in the EU” will be held. The training is organised by MM Conferences and part of the workshop will be led by experts from the Technology Practice.
- Providers’ responsibilities
- Use of the cloud
- Requirements for outsourcing agreements
Szymon Ciach, in his presentation entitled “Cryptocurrency payments under the Markets in Crypto-Assets Regulation (MiCA)” will touch upon:
- The current and future regulatory landscape of cryptocurrencies
- The legal status of crypto-related service providers
- Opportunities for the traditional financial sector to work with the cryptocurrency industry under the new regulations
For more details about this event, please visit the organiser’s website.