Paweł Gunia in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”.
.The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna today published comments made by Paweł Gunia in an article entitled: “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”. A numbers of companies have offered their assistance by conducting consumer bankruptcy in a different country. However, this area of business is slowly coming to its end.
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".
- A Polish team trained by Natalia Kabacińska has won the 7th Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot in California