Paweł Gunia in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”.
.The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna today published comments made by Paweł Gunia in an article entitled: “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”. A numbers of companies have offered their assistance by conducting consumer bankruptcy in a different country. However, this area of business is slowly coming to its end.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".
- A Polish team trained by Natalia Kabacińska has won the 7th Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot in California