Paweł Gunia in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”.
.The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna today published comments made by Paweł Gunia in an article entitled: “Bankruptcy abroad will no longer be so simple”. A numbers of companies have offered their assistance by conducting consumer bankruptcy in a different country. However, this area of business is slowly coming to its end.
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A trademark contained in a domain’s name continues to result in disputes".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “Instead of assessing the effectiveness, there shall be a limit of cases taken by court bailiffs".
- A Polish team trained by Natalia Kabacińska has won the 7th Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot in California