Paweł Borowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A bookmaker does not have to pay out on a bet”
The daily newspaper Dziennik Gazeta Prawna published an article by Paweł Borowski entitled: “A bookmaker does not have to pay out on a bet”. The requirements of conducting a betting shop result in, however, that a consumer’s actions need to be verified, in particular where the consumer uses an Internet portal in a way which could be deemed contrary to its designations.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- New Bond Act - KZRP's Legal Alert.
- Magdalena Mitas in BPCC Contact Online magazine "New renewable energy regulations in Poland".
- Dr Ireneusz Matusiak in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Even a tumultuous biography does not constitute work".