New Partner at Kochański and Partners law firm
Kochański Zieba & Partners law firm is pleased to announce that the team of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions is joined by a new partner, attorney Jan Kaczmarczyk.
Jan Kaczmarczyk specializes in corporate and commercial law. In his practice he primarily advises clients in the defense and aviation sectors, in particular on issues related to the privatization of enterprises and offset agreements concluded with the State Treasury of Poland. He has also represented operators (e.g. airlines) and individuals in connection to the acquisition, financing, registration and maintenance of aircrafts. In addition, he advises in matters regarding Polish and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, public procurement law and project financing.
Prior to joining K&P he worked in the Warsaw office of K & L Gates law firm for 5 years and before that worked for Hogan & Hartson.
Jan Kaczmarczyk is a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow. He has belonged to the Warsaw Bar Association since 2011 and is a member of the Committee for International Co-operation at the Supreme Bar Council.
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- Kochański & Partners co-author an energy report for Japanese entrepreneurs
- K&P wins the case for the editors-in-chief of “Fakt” and Fakt.pl against the GITD
- Advocate Konrad Orlik has become a new partner at Kochański & Partners.
- Real Estate lease as an alternative to financing - Newsletter KZRP.