The new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions
Dr Joanna Ostojska – Kołodziej from Kochański & Partners will participate in a workshop on the new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions which will be held on October 3 and 4, 2016 in Warsaw.
Joanna will speak about the procedural aspects of implementing Sound Remuneration Policies.
Click here to see the full conference program:
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- 12th Warsaw International Banking Summit
- CEE Capital Markets Awards
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners (K&P) ranked as the No.1 Polish law firm