The new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions
Dr Joanna Ostojska – Kołodziej from Kochański & Partners will participate in a workshop on the new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions which will be held on October 3 and 4, 2016 in Warsaw.
Joanna will speak about the procedural aspects of implementing Sound Remuneration Policies.
Click here to see the full conference program:
- Kochański & Partners – special sponsor of GC Summit Central & Eastern Europe Legal500
- IFA European Region Conference – YIN Panel
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- 12th Warsaw International Banking Summit
- CEE Capital Markets Awards
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners (K&P) ranked as the No.1 Polish law firm