The new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions
Dr Joanna Ostojska – Kołodziej from Kochański & Partners will participate in a workshop on the new principles of sound remuneration policies in financial institutions which will be held on October 3 and 4, 2016 in Warsaw.
Joanna will speak about the procedural aspects of implementing Sound Remuneration Policies.
Click here to see the full conference program:
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- 12th Warsaw International Banking Summit
- CEE Capital Markets Awards
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners (K&P) ranked as the No.1 Polish law firm