New Generation Data Center Conference
Kochański Zięba & Partners as Content Partner for the New Generation Data Center Conference, 22 June 2017.
Join us in Warsaw on 22 June 2017 at a meeting of leaders, experts and specialists in state-of-the-art data center design, construction and management, which will be held as part of the “New Generation Data Center” conference (Centrum Bankowo-Finansowe “Nowy Świat”, ul. Nowy Świat 6/12, Warsaw), with Kochański Zięba & Partners as the content partner.
One of the speakers will be Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counsellor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners, who will discuss “Cybersecurity and Personal Data Protection in Data Centers”, and in particular the obligations of DATA CENTER service providers in the light of the GDPR and new cybersecurity laws and regulations.
- Data center design
- Data center construction
- Data infrastructure management – efficiency and cost reduction
- Backup data center
- Energy-efficient emergency power supply systems
- Data center virtualization and automation
- Data center power and cooling
- Kick-off and cloud data management
- Energy efficiency – how to optimize energy costs
- Data security – backup and data protection
- Disaster recovery
- Colocation services
- Investment, data security, business continuity officers, including, without limitation:
- CIOs, IT Managers
- Board Members for IT/new investment
- Technical Directors and Managers
- IT infrastructure managers
- Heads of data security
- Business Continuity Managers
- Strategy Directors
- Project managers and analysts
- System administrators
Attendance is free for the professionals listed above.
For more information, visit the organizer’s website at: http://pirbinstytut.pl/index.php/data-center-nowej-generacji
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański Zięba & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- Marketing and Law
- HR FORUM
- CLOUD INFRA - MEETUP #4