Network Security Congress in Warsaw
Paweł Gruszecki, Legal Counselor, Partner, Head of New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice at Kochański & Partners will a give lecture at the Network Security Congress on 6 April at Courtyard in Warsaw.
Network Security Congress covers primarily three sessions: Firewall & VPN, Secure Mail and Network Security.
Mr. Gruszecki will speak about the new obligations of entrepreneurs in the field of cybersecurity (new NIS Directive).
For more information go to: http://gigacon.org/event/kbs_waw_17/#agenda
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- DATACENTER GigaCon Conference in Cracow
- EOIF GigaCon Conference Cracow 2017
- Paweł Gruszecki will give lectures at Kozminski University