Monika is a Manager of the Consumer Rights Protection Practice and co-manager of the Merger Control Practice. Monika specializes in Polish and European competition and antitrust law.
She advises in particular in restrictive agreements, notification of a concentration of entrepreneurs and consumer protection law. She is experienced in preparing legal analyses of business practices to ensure compliance with competition and consumer protection law. The scope of her interests also includes unfair competition law and advertising law matters.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Master of Law, 2007).
- Analyzing and drawing up commercial contracts, e.g. distribution, agency, franchise agreements.
- Advice on compliance of individual agreements with competition law, including advice on the possibility to apply individual and block exemptions.
- Advice concerning specific issues, i.e. pricing and marketing policy, exchange of information.
- Comprehensive legal assistance to the largest car manufacturer and one of the leading car distributors in Poland, including support in drafting agreements for the supply of components required in the manufacturing process, drafting standard agreements that are the basis for the operation of the dealer network, preparing documents relating to consumer relations.
- Preparation of the notification of the intention of concentration to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- Preparation of applications regarding commitment decisions.
- Drawing up and analyzing agreements concluded with consumers, regulations of online shops, including assessment of their provisions for the compliance with consumer law.
- Analysis of marketing and advertising activities with regard to unfair advertising (inter alia advice on establishing acceptable forms and content of advertising and promotion).
- „Niezgodność towaru z umową – obowiązki sprzedawcy i uprawnienia konsumenta”, Hurt and Detal Magazine
- „Uniknięcie kary jest możliwe”, Rzeczpospolita