Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers – Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition
Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska, Advocate, and Senior Associate in the Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals Practice at Kochański & Partners is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers – Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition.
The competition, organized annually by Wolters Kluwer Polska and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna is open to young lawyers who, via their community spirit, knowledge and entrepreneurship, achieve the highest standards of legal service. The competition, addressed at those under 35, looks for creativity and the ability to sense new market trends, alongside expert knowledge and the ability to combine a professional career with academic work. Pro bono or community activity as well as personal successes and other achievements are also recognised.
The Jury selected 35 nominees from among a large pool of applicants, who will compete for the title of Rising Stars 2019.
The final results of the competition will be announced during a grand Gala on December 12th at Dom Dochodowy at Plac 3 Krzyży in Warsaw.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment