Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers – Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition
Milena Kazanowska – Kędzierska, Advocate, and Senior Associate in the Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals Practice at Kochański & Partners is among the nominees in the Rising Stars Lawyers – Leaders of Tomorrow 2019 competition.
The competition, organized annually by Wolters Kluwer Polska and Dziennik Gazeta Prawna is open to young lawyers who, via their community spirit, knowledge and entrepreneurship, achieve the highest standards of legal service. The competition, addressed at those under 35, looks for creativity and the ability to sense new market trends, alongside expert knowledge and the ability to combine a professional career with academic work. Pro bono or community activity as well as personal successes and other achievements are also recognised.
The Jury selected 35 nominees from among a large pool of applicants, who will compete for the title of Rising Stars 2019.
The final results of the competition will be announced during a grand Gala on December 12th at Dom Dochodowy at Plac 3 Krzyży in Warsaw.
- Poland as one of energy transition leaders?
- Arbitral Tribunal: Slovakia’s actions against Muszynianka showed “willful disregard for the law”
- If you are a “new” large enterprise, don’t forget to perform an energy audit
- Kochanski & Partners has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- Kochanski & Partners have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- Kochanski & Partners advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment