Michał König won 34th Bar Ski Championships
Michał König, Associate at Kochański & Partners, represented the Warsaw Bar Association at the 34th Bar Ski Championships in Krynica Zdrój on 9-12 March 2017. In his age category, Michał won in: alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and combined downhill & cross-country skiing. He also had the competition’s second-best time in alpine skiing and the best time in cross-country skiing. The leading team was the Warsaw Bar Association, with the Cracow and Lublin teams being second and third, respectively.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court
- Training: New Remuneration Policies in Banks
- #DIGITALKOD 9 MEETUP