Michał König (K&P) as a coach of the University of Warsaw team in the Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot
The team representing the University of Warsaw was 6th in the general classification of the international legal competition “Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot“.
59 teams from around the world reached the finals. At the same time fifth-year law student – Agata Kruczyk – ranked second in the world in the category of “best speaker”.
Members of the team included: Agata Kruczyk, Bartosz Troczyński, Martyna Darczuk, Łukasz Pierwienis, Ewa Malinowska and Olga Stokowiec.
The team was trained by: Michał König (Kochański & Partners) and Anita Garnuszek (the Department of International Private and Commercial Law of the Faculty of Law and Administration, the University of Warsaw), Marek Szolc (ClientEarth Foundation). Rafał Morek (Department of Civil Comparative Law of the Faculty of Law and Administration, the University of Warsaw) was also mentoring the team.
FDI is the largest and most prestigious competition in the field of investment arbitration in the world. Every year it attracts in total approx. 100 teams from all over the world.
This year’s final of the competition took place at the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina.
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- Kochański & Partners among the top 10 law firms in the “Rzeczpospolita” ranking
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- K&P advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
- FinTech Digital CEE Congress
- IFLR 1000 Financial & Corporate 2017