Mateusz Ostrowski on the GazetaPrawna.pl portal “Radio and television subscription: Do you have to let an inspector into your home”.
The GazetaPrawna.pl portal published statements of Mateusz Ostrowski in the article “Radio and television subscription: Do you have to let an inspector into your home”. Experts are almost unanimous in response to the question as to whether to let an inspector into your home. In theory, you should. The problem is that there are no additional sanctions for not doing so.
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Przemysław Krzemieniecki in Dziennika Gazeta Prawna "There are no easy profits".
- KZRP has been recommended in the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2015.
- Kochański Rapala & Partners appoint a new Head of their Banking, Finance and Restructuring Practice.