Mateusz Ostrowski in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “The demarcation of real property: court is not for everyone”.
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper published the statements of Mateusz Ostrowski in an article entitled: “The demarcation of real property: court is not for everyone”. A recent resolution adopted by the Supreme Court was a response to the question: who is the applicant in proceedings with respect to the demarcation of real property, this resolution may limit the right to go to court.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł in IKAR "Status and tasks of the European Railway Agency – the current status and prospects in light of the IV railway package of the EU".
- Filip Kona in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "Senior citizens will not pay radio and television subscription fees, should the post office know our personal data".
- Konrad Orlik in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "A complaint to Strasbourg could be submitted through the Internet".