Marketing and Law
Kochanski Zieba and Partners as the strategic partner at “Marketing and Law” meeting for the pharmaceutical sector (21-22 June 2017)
On 21 and 22 June 2017, we would like to invite you to the Bristol Hotel in Warsaw for a business meeting dedicated to the pharmaceutical sector, “Marketing and Law: Effective operation of a pharmaceutical company in legal and marketing context”, whose strategic partner is Kochanski Zieba and Partners.
Our lawyers – Paweł Borowski, Advocate, Partner, Head of Pharmaceuticals, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice and Witold Błaszczyński, Senior Associate of this practice, will share their knowledge and experience relating to the “Review of planned changes in the field of non-pharmacy sales of medicinal products”.
The two-day meeting agenda was developed in cooperation with pharmaceutical law and compliance experts representing leading companies and law firms in Poland, including Kochanski Zieba and Partners:
- Legislative changes concerning the advertising of dietary supplements;
- Analysis of planned changes in the area of non-pharmacy sales of medicinal products;
- Promotional materials vs. copyright;
- Compliance and Marketing – the two elements;
- Drug safety monitoring. Pharmacovigilance in practice – drug safety;
- Building a portfolio of OTC/FS products in a “Rx-only” company in accordance with the core development strategy;
- Transparency principles for generic companies.
To meet the expectations of the participants, the organizer has planned interesting networking sessions, and in addition, after the first day of the meeting – a group integration dinner in one of the Warsaw restaurants, which will be a perfect occasion to continue unofficial discussions and strengthen business relations in a less formal atmosphere.
Please feel invited to attend, talk and exchange experiences!
The media patrons of the congress include: Nowy Marketing, Farmacja Praca, farmacja.net, mgr.farm, farmacja.pl, Izba Gospodarcza „Farmacja Polska”, kierunekfarmacja.pl, Gazeta Farmaceutyczna.
The conference is organized by: BMS Group Sp. z o.o.
For more information please visit: http://www.bmspolska.pl/?p=20851&future=true