Magdalena Mitas, a laureate of the Rising Stars Contest
The daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna and Lexis Nexis Publishing House have announced the results of their Rising Stars contest – Legal Leaders of Tomorrow 2014. Magdalena Mitas, head of the Energy Law and Environment Protection Practice at KZRP was ranked 7th amongst 30 laureates. The following criteria was considered above all by the jury for the selection of “Rising Stars of Law”: creativity, innovation, scientific knowledge and openness to new market trends.
- Transformation of the energy sector in the cloud
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- KZRP provides advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating at the WSE
- Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł is a co-author of Beck’s Large Commentary "Competition and Consumer Protection Act. Commentary"
- Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014.