Magdalena Mitas, a panelist during the XXIII Europower Energy Conference.
Magdalena Mitas from Kochanski Zieba and Partners will be a panelist during the XXIII Europower Energy Conference, which will be held on 13th and 14th of April 2016, at the Westin Hotel in Warsaw.
On the first day of the conference, during a debate on “The new shape of the energy sector – new business challenges. Strategies and tactics of energy companies”, the following questions will be answered:
- How much is apportioned to the State and how much to the free market in the Polish economy?
- Are we really dealing with a free market in the energy sector, or an excess of regulation and supervision?
- A new model of corporate governance after the liquidation of SMEs.
- Inter-relationships between mining and energy.
- Consolidation of the oil industry – is this possible?
- The priorities and policy tools in the energy and climate sector versus expectations, opportunities and prospects of the development of Polish energy companies.
More information: http://konferencjaeuropower.pl/
The conference is organized by MM Conferences SA.