Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita 2016
For another year in a row, Kochański & Partners holds one of the top positions in the Law Firm Ranking of daily Rzeczpospolita.
This year we were ranked number 9 for the number of lawyers and rose to number 7 for revenues.
We were also recognized in the category “Largest Transactions of 2015– Capital Markets – Equity” for our advice on the first dual listing of shares of a Polish company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization of more than 800 million, on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange using depositary interests.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Dr Michał Będkowski-Kozioł will be one of the speakers at the "Law and Energy" International Scientific Conference
- Foreign exchanges are easier than you think - IPO and Dual Listing seminar
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2016