KZRP wins a case for Marek Bukowski.
After an anonymous tip, on 16 September 2014 a police patrol stopped and searched Marek Bukowski. His car was inspected. As a result of the search dried cannabis herb was secured. The actor, at the very beginning, denied the charges presented against him. He claimed that the drugs were planted in his car and that he had nothing to do with them.
A DNA examination confirmed that Marek Bukowski had no contact with the drugs found in his car.
In the absence of facts proving any breach of law, the investigation was discontinued.
Defence counsel for Marek Bukowski: Tobiasz Szychowski, advocate, Partner, Head of the Litigation and Arbitration Department as well as Konrad Orlik and Filip Kona, advocates, members of the Litigation and Arbitration Department in Kochański Rapala & Partners law firm.
“The fight for the good name of our Client has not yet ended – says Tobiasz Szychowski – Marek Bukowski from the outset consistently claimed to be innocent. Unfortunately, not everyone respected his constitutional rights, and some examples of the infringement of the presumption of innocence are unprecedented. Currently we are working on lawsuits to be pursued against infringers of the personal interests of our Client. They shall be filed soon.”
- The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- K&P to partner the upcoming 4th Polish Capital Congress
- Anna Cichońska in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna "They earn extra through using company cars"
- A Polish IT sector Oscar for Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak – an Award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
- KZRP at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair.